What the LUCK? 5k

So, there's a few of us who get together and do bootcamp. I had an ingenious idea to do the Summerlin 5k since I will be too fat to do the ragnar this summer. Well, by Thursday only two of us had registered so they canceled the 5k. That didn't stop me. We planned our own 5k around the hood and had 10 adults and 3 tikes show up! It was "fun," all were fast, and best of all free. Two of us were prego, two had strollers, and it was overall fantastic. I asked for names for our 5k and "What the Luck 5k" was my favorite. I think we'll make this an annual event. So, any family, friends, and whatnot get ready for this 5k the Saturday before St. Patty's Day!

Pregnant lady finishing 5k. I always look pretty angry after running?





1 comment:

Melissa P said...

Ok I just heard tonight that you are pregnant too??!! Congrats girl. When are you due? You mugst be in the first few months because you look awesome! Give some details!