The month of June included much recreating, visitors, and fun!
We also had many visitors during June (I think someone every weekend). Unfortunately I am a slacker in the camera department as well so I don't have photos of everyone. One weekend we headed to Lake Mead and had our first camping experience as a family during the hottest weekend in Vegas thus far. Let's just say, I don't plan on camping in over 100 degree weather anytime soon! Here's Will on the knee board for the first time:
Here are some photos with uncle Adam and aunt Page who came to see us. I believe these photos are of us on Sunday as we went on a little stroll in Red Rock Canyon. My children idolize these two (I mean literally play uncle Adam and aunt Page). I couldn't think of two people I'd rather have my kids love. I do need to help them understand boundaries, because Will and Siena would follow them into the bathroom if we let them!


Jocelyn had her first experience in the swimming pool. The look on her face is priceless (I know she's smiling on the inside).
Siena was in her very first dance recital, and we were so proud of her. She did her entire "bubble" routine without missing a step. She's quite the ballerina and as she put it, "I didn't even get shy."
William broke his wrist 7am June 10th as he was trying to fix the bunk bed rail. Andy and I both heard the crash and knew it serious. Will had a splint for a few days and then got his blue waterproof cast, which he liked much better than the splint. The biggest bummer was that he had to be the cheerleader for basketball this summer while dad coached.

No comments:
Post a Comment