July


Saturday, July 3rd our little clan ran the Summerlin Council 5k. We arrived 6:30 am with the only strollers and kids doing the run.   Andy was kind enough to be my cheerleader and ran what was for him a very short (distance) long (time) run.  We made it, and made my goals of not stopping and not crying.  Go US!!!  (I think this might be the only photo with Will's infamous blue cast.)


Monday July 19th William got his cast taken off.  He was a little concerned that it was sore, but after a few hours, Will was good as new!  (another failing moment where I didn't take a picture).  

We went to Utah for our annual golf week and Lake Powell. 
Andy started his vacation on July 24th by running the Desert News marathon in 3:53!  It was quite an accomplishment and I am in awe of his ability to do anything he puts his mind to.  

Golf week was filled with golf, (obviously) wiffle ball, eating, swimming, eating, rain, some working out, gondola ride at the Canyons where we waited out a two hour thunder storm, rain, eating hotdogs and s'mores at the campfire, rain, shopping, and good old fashioned Attridge bonding. (I let Adam and Page do all the picture taking, so if they could be so kind as to send me some photos I would feel a little less like a failure).


No comments: