Easter has come and gone. We are now in Summer temperatures, so here are some updates and photos:
William: hit his first home run May 3rd. It was high and rolled quite far. While the other team chased down the ball, Will ran as fast as he could. His batting helmet fell off between 2nd and 3rd base. Coaches and stands were yelling for him to keep running. He rounded third base with one of the widest grins I have ever witnessed. I cheered as loud as I could while my eyes watered for our now nicknamed "Heavy Hitter Will." (photo coming soon)
Siena: dancing with grace and learning new steps. Siena loves to write messages on notepads, sing, dance, play with friends, and swim. She recently gave a talk in primary about choosing the right. She read the entire talk herself. I remember not too long ago she wouldn't even go up to the front.
Jocelyn: Oh our two year old is definitely two. She is learning to go potty, but really just enjoys the "nandy" (candy) and gets two candies for whatever she gets in the toilet. It's a process for all of us, but she'll get there. She is talking quite a bit and we're trying to get her to realize volume control.
Jack: Our little Jack, Jack is growing so fast. He is seven months, has one tooth and recently discovered smacking his lips. It's super cute and I think it means he wants kisses. He is scooching on his stomach and really close to crawling. (I refuse to teach him). We are working on taking a bottle, which he will only take from me. Seems pointless, but mom is training for a ragnar and really needs Jack to embrace formula :)


1 comment:
Way to go Will! I can't believe how big they are all getting.
Post a Comment