Christmas, New Years. Etc

We had yet another fun trip up to Utah. It started Christmas day as we ventured up to Park City. We were able to play in fake snow as Will and I went skiing, Jocelyn went sledding, and Will and Siena went to the tube hill. We also went on a sleigh ride (without snow) in Midway with my entire family. Andy and I had the opportunity to attend the temple with my little brother while Grandpa and uncle Scott took care of all of our kidlings (big thanks). Then came the annual Christmas get together with my Mom's entire side of the family... I don't think I've ever seen so many babies in one room? Next, we headed down the hill to Andy's hood and enjoyed time with friends, the lights at Temple Square, BYU basketball, and best of all just hanging out with family. William is always heart broken when we leave, but I assure him we will be back very soon!

No comments: