Slacker

I had made a goal for myself to blog at least once a month as a way of journaling our life... and February has passed me by.  Here are a few highlights: 
  • Siena loves dance class, the wibbons (aka ribbons) are her favorite part and she couldn't be cuter in her little tap shoes (Mom is jealous, I wish I had dance class to look forward to).
  • This is Siena's outfit on a Saturday morning when I got home.  Andy didn't want to fight her so here's the runway model in her red shoes, black and silver leggings, green and pink striped skirt (she hates pants) and princess top! Gotta Love It! William did well, a different day he had red pants and a orange and gray striped shirt.  He said, "Mom, the white in the stripes match... hello!"

  • Will is in sports class where they do a different sport each week.  I can't think of another class more perfect for this four, almost five year old.  


  • Jocelyn, in this picture 3 months and a week loves her thumb (the dentist informed me we've got to get Siena off of hers, any suggestions).  Jocelyn is "flirty" as her Dad puts it.  She's now 13 lbs and 7 ounces right in the middle of the charts.  We love this new addition, especially when she's not screaming at us!



2 comments:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Finally...I've been waiting for an update! :) The kids are too cute and crack me up. Jocie is just a little chunk...love it!!

Rob and Tracee said...

Well, its really not a suggestion, but it worked for us. Cut her finger off in fan. Since its all better...I can joke about it. She is so adorable Jenae. I can't wait to see you guys again.