Jocelyn Lenora arrived November 17, 2009 at 7:03pm weighing 7 lbs and 12 ounces. As proud Nana put it, I had to work a little harder for this one. She is already home, not sleeping through the night and sleeping all morning! The kids are bewildered and excited to have her home!
PROUD PAPA
WE DID IT!
ONE MORE MUNCHKIN
When Jocelyn is awake she's wide-eyed!
Sleeping Beauty
Going home (outfit a little big)

Dark hair like Mom
Sleeping this morning in her bassinet

26 comments:
Congrats!! She is beautiful, and I love her name. I bet Andy has already fallen in love with her. Good Luck, I will call you soon to chat.
She is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!
congratulations andy and jenea she is so beautiful.
She's so precious! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! She is truly a pretty girl, and I am equally happy for you to not be pregnant anymore! Hooray for less frequent potty trips, etc.
SO CUTE!!! She is just precious! Congrats!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I can't believe you are home and blogging already. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Christina Steinagel
Yeah! I JUST emailed Julie and told her I needed pics! She is beautiful! I love her name, too. Congrats and give her kisses from me!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! She is beautiful!
soooo cute!!! And I love the name!
She's beautiful! Congrats :)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I am glad she is home and doing good.
Oh my Jenae, she is adorable!! Can't wait to see her in person. Congrats you guys!
So beautiful!!! congratulations!!
Congrats Jenae and Andy! I'm glad everything went well. We'll be driving your way next month, so let us know if you're up for visitors and we'll stop in and meet her.
Congrats! I just want to squeeze her. I am so happy for you guys.
She is so cute....definitely worth being pregnant for; but hooray you are no longer preggo L)
She is beautiful you guys! We can't wait to meet her. Hope you are feeling good Jenae!
what a doll I love it!! I can't wait till its my turn ha! She is beautiful! congratulations!
We can't wait to see her next week! She is adorable. We're so happy for you guys. Love you!!
Cute baby girl! Congrats!!!
Skye
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! She is so cute! I hope you are feeling better.
Wow, congratulations. She is perfect. Can't wait to see you again at book club. We missed you on Wednesday! :)
Wahoo! Congratulations! She's a cutie already. Good luck! :)
Congratulations! I look forward to seeing her in person!!
Post a Comment