A few weekends ago the kids and I decided to go on an adventure to visit Uncle Chad and Aunt Deb in Tucson (Daddy was in D.C. for training). Siena told her nursery teacher at church daddy was in "ABC."
We swam, went to the water park, went for a nature hike, out to eat, went to a cowboy show with real shooting and fire, rode the Carousel, chased rabbits, and got lots of "spankins" from uncle Chad (they're his favorite)!
Flashing my rocks
All the rocks I found and had to take home!
Hugging it Out!
What are you doing Siena? Mining for gold?
still mining (she's just like her Dad!)
needing a rest from hiking
goofy faces

4 comments:
How is your pregnancy going? We sure would like to see some pictures of your belly ;)
I second that request - belly pictures please! Also, I laughed really hard at Andy's trip to "ABC" :)
It was so fun having you guys come visit. Can't wait to see you in less than a month! We can be big, pregnant floaters...since we won't be able to do much boating! :) LOL!
Fun! I am glad you were able to go visit and not be alone for those two weeks. We are excited to see you all soon.
Post a Comment