Park City 2009

The Attridge annual Park City trip was filled with adventure and fun! We went to the park, out to eat, played at the pool (most pool patrons just stared in amazement as six grown men still continue to play like boys) and our greatest new adventure was rafting down the freezing Provo River. Andy, Peter, and Grandpa floated in their own tube, while the rest of us tried to figure out how to row in a fast, full river. I wish I could have captured the frustration at the top versus the wider, slower bottom (I dropped the camera in the water while trying to catch Scott from falling in). Anyways, we had a blast and can't wait until next years vacation!


1 comment:

Malia said...

Wow, Scott has some bulging biceps in that picture with Siena. I'm sure he was posing for it...ha ha. Those are GREAT pictures. We missed Park City with you guys a lot this year. :( Your kids are growing up and are darling!