Valentine's




We spent Valentine's Day at Disneyland (it had to have been one the busiest days). Here are Will and Siena decorating cookies and making Valentines for preschool.
 So, I missed expressing my loves so here are the top 14 things I am passionate about in no particular order:
I LOVE:
  1. my husband, can't live without him, he's my best friend
  2. William, he tells me he loves me and there's nothing better
  3. Siena, my princess; I adore this little girl
  4. all of my family, I love them each individually and learn something from them daily
  5. Jesus Christ; without Him, who or what would I be today?
  6. Las Vegas; this new town is really growing on me
  7. Friends; those who I could call sisters and they know who they are.  The girls who would do anything for you and your kids!
  8. a clean house, doesn't happen often and usually doesn't stay long, but while it lasts it's refreshing
  9. my new and very used Kirby vacuum, it really SUCKS (I couldn't help it.... What a Bud joke)
  10. Reading... kind of a new love, especially in the bath tub
  11. learning new things about others, myself, church, anything really
  12. being busy and having lots to accomplish
  13. vacations and traveling; my version of adventures
  14. laughing 

No comments: