Last Few Weeks

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. I've gone to several doctors, testing, physical therapy and MRIs to figure out my weird body (bad knees, and numbing in my right arm) and have learned so far that I need to just live with it.
  • I have read A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. My lovely brother-in-law (Peter) mentioned how he couldn't believe I would read this book just to make friends. However, I am now a part of a "hardcore" book club (my very first book club) and I can now say I have read Dickens.
  • I have been studying for certification in group fitness. Class done and test taken! Yeah
  • I turned 28
  • Discovered facebook (very addicting and distracting)
  • Started dinner group with some friends
  • Grandparents and uncle have came to visit
  • I taught the letter "Q" in preschool and all about the four seasons
  • Overall, I think I went out of my little comfort zone this past few weeks and it's been extremely fulfilling. Enough about me. Here's pictures of Will in his pajamas learning about "P" and sorting in preschool. I love watching Will learn and sound out the letters. He discovers something like penguin and says the p sound and gets louder and louder. It's my favorite. Siena is my little singer. She can seriously sing almost all nursery songs from start to finish, with actions. One of my most favorite moments during the week, is during FHE when she and Will lead the music with the spatula in hand. Siena says every time, "What song you need?" I hope I never forget these moments when they're toddlers. Can they always be this cute? The stage of discovery; these two are like little scientists and experimenters especially experimenting with Mom and Dad's tempers and buttons!





    4 comments:

    Brad and Kimberly said...

    How did you like A Tale of Two Cities? What are you reading next?

    Jenae said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Brad and Kimberly said...

    Glass Castle is pretty good. Some people really love it. I thought it was a little removed and I couldn't really get into the narrator but the story is pretty intense. It is a much easier read than A tale of two cities. Let me know what you think

    Rob and Tracee said...

    So cute! I can't wait to see you guys. Yay!! Are you going to apply at the Lifetime?