PROJECTS Galore!


This year I was immersed in several projects. Andy was worried about me (well, mostly himself) with the stress all these projects may cause, but they all turned out and were finished by the Christmas deadline. I think my most fulfilling project was getting ALL (children, grandchildren and great grandchildren) to email a memory of my grandparents. After twenty-nine pages and over ninety memories in all, I cut them out and put string around each memory. I wrapped the inside (has anyone done this...I need lessons) and outside of a shoe box and the memories were mailed to my uncle in California, where my grandparents were staying for Christmas. My most cherished gift this year was hearing my Grandmother's message Christmas day of how much they loved this present. She said they laughed and cried and it was one of their best Christmases to date. It was worth every minute!

No comments: