Thanksgiving in Utah

Thanksgiving was loaded with lots of food, family and fun.  We went horse back riding in Park City, two feasts, Andy went shooting with Dad and brothers while I shopped (the madness!), we went out to eat, played at Jungle Gyms with friends and cousins, and had a blast!


2 comments:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

So much fun! Your house looks so cute all decorated for Christmas. And I was cracking up when I read the story and Siena and baby Jesus...too funny! I can totally picutre your half smile while your checking in. :-) Oh, the joys of parenting. You're a trooper. Can't wait to see you in only about a week!!! :-)

Jaci said...

It was so great to see you both. I will be in vagas the weekend of mothers day. I will get there on I think the Thursday before and it would be great to catch up again. I think you should do Iron Girl with me... It would be so much fun. Have a Merry Christmas your card was so dang cute.