Uhmm...my guess for Siena's look-a-like is a guy named Adolph!! HA HA I was laughing so hard at some of your blog pictures. The kids are so funny and so cute! Siena's little teacher outfit was too cute. Except you need to replace those loser BYU clothes with something cool...like USU! :-) Ha Ha Can't wait to see you in only a month!!! YAH!
Once upon a time in a land called Logan, (where the green grass grows @ USU) a Park City ski girl met a basketball playing West Valley homey. The two grew in love (I wouldn't call it falling)...and the rest is "history." Cinderella had a boy and then shortly a girl. She is a "retired" teacher and is now home with her mice potty training, cooking, cleaning, working out and whatnot. And now has another girl. Prince Charming is busy at work and still loves to golf, play ball, keep up with ESPN and tries to keep his princesses and other princes happy!
2 comments:
Uhmm...my guess for Siena's look-a-like is a guy named Adolph!! HA HA I was laughing so hard at some of your blog pictures. The kids are so funny and so cute! Siena's little teacher outfit was too cute. Except you need to replace those loser BYU clothes with something cool...like USU! :-) Ha Ha Can't wait to see you in only a month!!! YAH!
Hi Jenae!!! I happened across your blog from Megan's... I can't believe how old your kids are getting, and so cute too!!! How are you?
Post a Comment