- The Princess and the Cowboy! Siena getting ready to be a princess and Will doing his cowboy poses.
- Halloween day we got to see Daddy's work and trick or treat in the office. It was great to see inside the mystery of Andy's work and the kids were given even more candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The kids look so cute in their costumes. How fun!
Your blog is awesome. You've been holding out on us. I'm glad you left the comment and sent the link. Looks like Halloween was fun. Tell Andy to chill out on the candy situation. He was once a repeat offender in his day!! Brady's still hasn't figured out the whole Halloween thing yet but we are definitely making progress since last year.
Troy
Oh my gosh...my little neice and nephew have got to be the cutest kids alive!!! :-) Will looked so much like Bud in his cowboy get-up, and I loved all his cowboy poses. LOL! And of course, Siena was the perfect little princess. I love that you are re-doing your barbie house for her Christmas present. That is such a fun idea! So, I've caught your drift about not having visitors. Don't worry, I'm planning to come after the holidays...so no more guilt trips! :) Can't wait to see ya at Christmas!!
Will really IS a cowboy! He's got MOVES! Princess Siena is right - she's a beauty! SO cute!
I love the cowboy pose. What a stud! The key to having your husband dress up is to spend the money on the costume, then he feels obligated to wear it. We will be around Thanksgiving...hope to see you! Cami
Post a Comment