yeah! The Attridges have joined the world of blogging. What cute pictures of our niece and nephew. We love the one of Will with his backpack on the first day of school. Todd had a tear in his eye. We love you all!
What's up, Camille? Tell your husband to get on his fantasy team and try to be competitive. I know you have tried to kill all of his competing instincts, but I believe there is a Braveheart still inside him.
PS-Will misses Zach and Andrew, and loves the pictures of them on your blog.
Hey Jenae! I got your email. I thought I would let you know that you can find us at brianmetjaime.blogspot.com I would love to come and visit sometime. I will have to see when the best time to leave brian with the kids will be.
Jenae...what a cute blog!! I am SOO SORRY that I've been such a bad sister-in-law this last week. I really had the best of intentions to call you, but life was so busy last week and I ran out of time. Your blog is really really cute (you didn't need my help at all!). I am so glad that you now have a blog and we'll be able to stay in better touch. I miss you tons, and my cute little Will & Siena. :-)
I love your family pictures! Thanks for entertaining us when we saw you guys a couple of weeks ago. It was so good to see you guys and your cute house. See ya in a few weeks!
Once upon a time in a land called Logan, (where the green grass grows @ USU) a Park City ski girl met a basketball playing West Valley homey. The two grew in love (I wouldn't call it falling)...and the rest is "history." Cinderella had a boy and then shortly a girl. She is a "retired" teacher and is now home with her mice potty training, cooking, cleaning, working out and whatnot. And now has another girl. Prince Charming is busy at work and still loves to golf, play ball, keep up with ESPN and tries to keep his princesses and other princes happy!
8 comments:
yeah! The Attridges have joined the world of blogging. What cute pictures of our niece and nephew. We love the one of Will with his backpack on the first day of school. Todd had a tear in his eye. We love you all!
I love those family pictures. I am so glad you have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch. Hope all is well in Vegas! Cami
What's up, Camille? Tell your husband to get on his fantasy team and try to be competitive. I know you have tried to kill all of his competing instincts, but I believe there is a Braveheart still inside him.
PS-Will misses Zach and Andrew, and loves the pictures of them on your blog.
HI Janae. I love your blog. I have 2 one for sewing and one for our family. Your blog is adorable.I love the pictures of yoru trip to Costa Rica
Those are GREAT pictures. Love 'em! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. =]
Hey Jenae! I got your email. I thought I would let you know that you can find us at brianmetjaime.blogspot.com
I would love to come and visit sometime. I will have to see when the best time to leave brian with the kids will be.
jaime
Jenae...what a cute blog!! I am SOO SORRY that I've been such a bad sister-in-law this last week. I really had the best of intentions to call you, but life was so busy last week and I ran out of time. Your blog is really really cute (you didn't need my help at all!). I am so glad that you now have a blog and we'll be able to stay in better touch. I miss you tons, and my cute little Will & Siena. :-)
I love your family pictures! Thanks for entertaining us when we saw you guys a couple of weeks ago. It was so good to see you guys and your cute house. See ya in a few weeks!
Post a Comment